Re: Re: MIA, Incompetent and holiday-loving maintainers (was: Request for NMUs.)

The Quality Assurance team has had the authority to orphan packages
for at least the last 2.5 years, and has acted accordingly.
Let's see -- who's on that?... technically, no specific list. So, I guess anyone who wants to can do that, as long as they check with the list first. Coolio! Do you know how not clear that was? ;-) I guess I should submit a patch to somewhere on qa.debian.org. :-)

But the current DPL shows no inclination to make any delegations

This is not true (I have, for example, create the delegate position of
an accountant);
Cool! I never saw this -- is it documented anywhere? :-) My apologies for my harsh words and misunderstanding.

I think you have not fully understood my posting on
this matter.
Obviously I haven't.  Sorry.