Re: Build-Depends-Indep: debhelper, utilizing it in debian/rules clean

On Fri, Dec 19, 2003 at 12:24:25PM -0500, Joey Hess wrote:
> It would be nice if lintian and linda could be updated to not warn about
> packages doing the right thing here, and to warn about packages doing
> the wrong thing.
>
> joey@dragon:~/lib/debian/unstable>linda alien_8.41_i386.changes
> W: alien; Package has Build-Depends, but builds no arch-dependant packages.

It would also be nice if the linda maintainer would learn to spell
"dependent".

DO I HAVE TO COMPEL THE RESOLUTION OF THIS BUG WITH SOME SCREAMING FOR
ADDITION TO THE "OVERFIEND" OUTPUT FORMAT?

:)

--
G. Branden Robinson                |    It may be difficult to to determine
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    where religious beliefs end and