Package not entering testing?

One of my packages, jspwiki used to have a problem with platform
specific dependencies (it contained a binary package jspwiki-tomcat3
which depended on tomcat, which was not available on most platforms)
which prevented it from entering testing. I removed the troublesome
extra binary package but this does not help. Is this caused by the
current loss of infrastructure due to the break-in, a problem with the
automation of testing, or the stupidity of the developer?

Link to the current excuses for jspwiki (still lists the non-existent
jspwiki-tomcat3 as the cause):
http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?excuse=jspwiki

--
* Sufficiently advanced magic is indistinguishable from technology (T.P)  *
*           PGP public key available @ http://www.iki.fi/killer           *