Does CVS server (gluck?) work?

Hi all,

I believe I got my new passwd following an instruction
of the mail "recovery update" but when I tried to CVS
update tetex-base or tetex-bin I got an error message
like;

Message: Cannot access /cvs/tetex/CVSROOT
Message: No such file or directory

Does this mean that CVS server doesn't work yet?

It's okay if it is an effect of the compromise but
I'd like to know if there is any plan to recover CVS
server (if so I'd like to know about when it will be
recovered, even roughly) or rather all CVS repositories
are removed and we need to ask again to get CVS repositry
for a package?

Sorry if I overlooked some important announcement and
this was already well-known fact.

Regards,		    2003-12-22(Mon)

 Atsuhito Kohda <kohda@debian.org>
 Department of Math., Univ. of Tokushima