Re: Changes in formal naming for NetBSD porting effort(s)

On Wed, 17 Dec 2003 11:13:52 -0500, Branden Robinson
<branden@debian.org> said:

> I think the fundies should crawl back into their spider holes to
> await the Apocalypse, while us heathens and sinners who don't TRULY
> know the saving grace of Jesus Christ can get back to making the
> world a better place.

      If you accept the definition of pagan as:
  Pagan \Pa"gan\, a. [L. paganus of or pertaining to the country,
     pagan. See {Pagan}, n.]
     Of or pertaining to pagans; relating to the worship or the
     worshipers of false gods
 that makes the various sects of the judeo-christian belief system
 pagans as far as my parent's belief system is concerned (personally,
 I find most these belief systems indistinguishable from village ojhas
 in India; [witch doctors who believe in gods of thunder, lightning,
 electricity, etc, and who believe in exorcism as the proper
 treatment for snake bites], but who am I to come between people and
 their superstitions).

	manoj
--
Honorable, adj.: Afflicted with an impediment in one's reach.  In
legislative bodies, it is customary to mention all members as