Re: Lustre File System Support?

On Wed, 17 Dec 2003 16:28:57 -0800 (PST), Nick Pavlica <znpmail@yahoo.com> wrote:

All,
  I'm trying to find a distribution that would be
willing to add Lustre file system support (it requires
a kernel patch).  If this group is interested, then I
may be able to gather some resources to help add the
support.  It has recently reached production
status(1.0), and would be a valuable tool to many in
the linux community.

http://www.lustre.org

Please let me know if there is any interest.

Thanks!
Nick Pavlica

You could just package the kernel patch, then use make-kpkg (a utility for building kernel packages) to make your own kernel, or even a kernel for the distribution.

--
Matthew A. Nicholson
Matt-Land.com