I have put my alternative packages of the Linux kernel in an APT repository
in gluck, so that interested people can use it untill the ftp-masters
enable the overrides.

Lines for your sources.list file:

	deb http://people.debian.org/~rmh/debian ./
	deb-src http://people.debian.org/~rmh/debian ./

Available packages:

	kernel-linux-experimental (dummy package, depends on 2.4)
	kernel-linux-experimental-2.6 (still inmature)

For those of you who haven't heard of my alternative packages of the Linux
kernel, please read:

Take care: a really long (and mostly useless) flame follows in the latter

Robert Millan

"[..] but the delight and pride of Aule is in the deed of making, and in the
thing made, and neither in possession nor in his own mastery; wherefore he
gives and hoards not, and is free from care, passing ever on to some new work."

 -- J.R.R.T, Ainulindale (Silmarillion)