Re: Release-critical Bugreport for December 12, 2003

W liście z pią, 12-12-2003, godz. 07:30, BugScan reporter pisze:
> Some bugs have an additional set of tags indicating they only apply
> to a particular release: O for oldstable (potato), S for stable (woody),
> T for testing (sarge) or U for unstable (sid). X indicates that the package
> is not in testing.

> Package: sablevm (debian/main)
> Maintainer: Grzegorz Prokopski (Debian Developer) <gadek@debian.org>
>   215314 [        ] FTBFS on some platforms (SableVM*test* versions)

The thing is that #215314 has tag: sid bacause it only applies to
unstable version (upstream release is on its way and will close it).

Version in testing is clean and robust and I wouldn't want it to be
at some point removed from testing because of a bug in unstable.

So - shouldn't there be [U] mark for this bug? sth. like:

  215314 [        ] [U] FTBFS on some platforms (SableVM*test* versions)

Am I missing something?

				Grzegorz B. Prokopski

--
Grzegorz B. Prokopski <gadek@debian.org>