Re: Use opie on Debian central servers to prevent password sniffing?

	As I recall you are correct on this, atleast with Stable and
testing... I have had OPIE setup for awhile on machines that only have
admin accounts and no general user accounts and I recall having to turn
off privilege separation on them to get it to work with the
challenge-response system. If this has changed I haven't seen anything
on it myself and would appreciate a pointer.

	Regards,
	Jeremy