How to avoid multiple dependencies with shlibdeps

Hi,

I maintain a program which needs to depend on certain version of some
library (the earlier ones are incompatibile, despite soname wasn't
changed), but I would also like to use shlib:Depends for other
libraries.

Now I use:

Depends: libtlen1 (>= 20021117), ${shlibs:Depends}

But it generates duplicate dependency upon libtlen1, causing:

Is it possible to fix this in a simple way, or should I write my
dependencies manually, not using dh_shlibdeps?

If you answer, PLEASE CC to me, as I don't read debian-devel
regularly.

Regards
Adam

--

  _.|._ |_  _.   :  Adam Byrtek /alpha               alpha@debian.org
 (_|||_)| |(_|   :                                   pgp 0xB25952C0