Re: Backport of the integer overflow in the brk system call

On Tue, 9 Dec 2003 22:52, Tom <tb.31123.nospam@comcast.net> wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 09, 2003 at 01:12:13AM +0000, Colin Watson wrote:
> > . Could you please try
> > to keep debian-devel posts to well-thought-out [1] technical content,
>
> Sure.  I'd also ask everyone to keep their anti-American, anti-Bush SIGs
> and random comments out of both lists.  I have acted like a jackass on
> purpose -- to give you a taste of what it feels like to put up with
> incessant opinions which you find illogical.
>
> How about a cease-fire on both sides of the idological debate?

There is no idological debate, there is no side that you are claiming to be
against.  I don't recall any messages in this thread that were anti-USian (*)
or anti-Bush.

As for acting like a Jackass, the Johnny Knoxville and his colleagues are very
talented entertainers who work hard.  I wouldn't compare them to you in any
way.

(*)  I don't recall anyone writing anything on this list that could be
anti-central-America, anti-south-America, or anti-Canada.