Re: packages/projects/positions up for adoption

On Wed, 2003-12-03 at 21:04, Graham Wilson wrote:

> If you don't have much time for xml-resume-library, I am sure that you
> can give it to the Debian XML/SGML Project. Or you could even
> co-maintain it with us. Whatever works for you.

That sounds cool.  I'm all about co-maintenance.  So we'll make the
Maintainer: be the Debian XML/SGML project, and I'll just put myself in
Uploaders.

What are the steps to give it to the Debian XML/SGML project?  I grepped
for Maintainer.*(XML|SGML) in the current Packages list with no hits...