Re: Backport of the integer overflow in the brk system call

On Wed, 3 Dec 2003 22:27:39 +1100, Hamish Moffatt <hamish@debian.org>
wrote:
>The RSA SecurID tokens are a bit smarter than that; the output for a
>given input changes every minute. My employer uses them for remote
>access to their intranet; you have a fixed pin number which you enter
>into the card to get this minute's (6 digit) password. No reason why the
>pin would have to be fixed though.
>
>I have no idea what they cost. Also the newest ones are not exactly fit
>for carrying around in your wallet. They last 3 years on internal
>batteries.

I seriously doubt that the server-side software is DFSG-free. The only
Linux Agent that is available from rsa.com is for RedHat 7.3, and I
would be astonished if it were available in source code form.

Greetings
Marc