Re: Revival of the signed debs discussion

On Wed, 2003-12-03 at 01:52, Goswin von Brederlow wrote:

> Scott James Remnant <scott@netsplit.com> writes:
>
> > No Cc was necessary, I am subscribed to debian-devel.

I can only assume you ignored this out of either spite or stupidity.

I don't mind too much if people forget the code of conduct of the Debian
mailing lists and accidentally Cc me when they reply the first time, but
to do it to a mail specifically asking you not to ... well, there's
little I can say to that other than welcome to the killfile.

Any protestations that I should use non-standard mail headers are
irrelevant here, if you ignored my specific written request to you, I
can only assume you'd equally ignore them.

Scott
"My INBOX is Sacred :-)"
--
Have you ever, ever felt like this?