Re: Debian Investigation Report after Server Compromises

I'd like to reiterate this to all involved:

Martin Schulze wrote:
> [...]
> Thanks
>
>   . James Troup and Ryan Murray for their general work on all hosts
>   . Adam Heath and Brian Wolfe for their work on master and murphy
>   . Wichert Akkerman for his work on klecker
>   . Dann Frazier and Matt Taggart for their work on gluck
>   . Michael Stone and Robert van der Meulen for their forensics work
>   . Marcus Meissner for disassembling the used exploit
>   . Jaakko Niemi for his work on checking and re-enabling lists.debian.org
>   . Colin Watson for his work on checking and re-enabling bugs.debian.org
>   . Josip Rodin for his work on checking and re-enabling the lists web archives

And to Martin, thanks for keeping me and other Debian users better
informed than I could have expected about the break in and the kernel
vulnerability. Even the single unanswered question I had after the last
announcement was answered by today's message. Nice work, everyone.

Cordially,

Jason McCarty