Re: Demudi.org

>>>>> "ag" == Andrea Glorioso <andrea.glorioso@agnula.org> writes:

>>>>> "t" == Tom  <tb.31123.nospam@comcast.net> writes:
    t> One of the "flavors" linked to on
    t> http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-nonprofit/ is www.demudi.org
    t> --

    t> which is running IIS on Windows 2000!

    ag> demudi.org is a round-robin record.  I'm currently checking
    ag> this issue - I'll remove that record from the DNS zone once I
    ag> understand who it actually points to.

A little update.

I finally managed to convince mydomain.com that *I* was the master and
not the reverse.

www.demudi.org now (wait for DNS-propagation time, of course) points
to 130.237.67.101, which is a brand, shining Debian GNU/Linux server.
The domain actually is rewritten to www.agnula.org.

I'm still studying how to move devel.demudi.org so not to disrupt its
services.

The MX and other third-level domains have been left intact.

Hope this helps,

andrea
--
Andrea Glorioso                        andrea.glorioso@agnula.org