Re: problem with bugs.debian.org

Anthony Towns wrote:
> It should happen with all recently filed bugs; basically the indices
> aren't being updated properly. That's a bit odd, actually, since they're
I actually have a bug submission dated November 29 (MsgID
<3FC8E64C.8030100@beamnet.de>) that is correctly transmitted to
master.d.o, but I haven't received a confirmation (yet)...
I didn't want to bug anyone about it yet because I did for a list post
which appeared 2 days later... I know they aren't related, but I just
thought I'd wait a little longer this time.

Cheers

T.