Re: [custom] Re: Custom Debian Distributions (was: Re: Integrate Knoppix in Debian (was: Re: Debian Enterprise?))

On Mon, Dec 01, 2003 at 12:36:37PM +0100, Andreas Tille wrote:
> This is right but under the terms we defined in Oslo also your first
> example belongs to this group.  The problem is that there was no
> official announcement where "Custom Debian" was *defined*.

These sorts of terms are generally best defined by use, rather than
proclamation, though. "le weekend", anyone? I'm happy to use other terms,
as long as they cover all the different possibilities we want to describe.

Cheers,
aj

               Linux.conf.au 2004 -- Because we can.
           http://conf.linux.org.au/ -- Jan 12-17, 2004