Re: Some observations regardig the progress towards Debian 3.1

Andrew wrote:
> IMHO, I think the entire policy of what can and can't get updated in stable
> once it's released should be revisited once sarge is out the door (or steps
> taken to shorten the release times between future releases).

Note that this issue was raised by Rémi Perrot several months ago on

Yann Dirson <Yann.Dirson@fr.alcove.com>                 http://www.alcove.com/
Technical support manager                Responsable de l'assistance technique
Senior Free-Software Consultant          Consultant senior en Logiciels Libres
Debian developer (dirson@debian.org)                        Développeur Debian