Re: packages/projects/positions up for adoption

* Colin Walters <walters@verbum.org> [2003-09-10 19:02]:
> Therefore, I'm putting most (but not quite all) of my packages up
> for adoption.  Specifically:
>
> build-essential crack-attack dbus desktop-base fontconfig fontilus
> gnome-mag gnome-speech gnome-system-monitor gucharmap meta-gnome2
> mini-dinstall pyblosxom startup-notification xml-resume-library

Okay, if I'm counting correctly, gnome-mag and xml-resume-library have
not been taken yet.  Is anyone interested in these packages?  Note
that gnome-mag has a RC outstanding so it would be nice if someone
could take care of this package, even if just temporarily.

gnome-mag:

 This package includes a screen magnifier, which allows you to zoom in
 on portions of the desktop.  It is expressly designed for users with
 low vision who wish to use the GNOME desktop.

xml-resume-library:

 The XML Resume Library is an XML and XSL based system for marking up,
 adding metadata to, and formatting resumes and curricula vitae.
 .
 It consists of these components:
    * An XML Document Type Definition (DTD) for describing resumes.
    * Three XSL stylesheets to transform an XML resume into:
          * Web-ready HTML,
          * Print-ready PDF, or
          * Plain, unformatted text

--