Another way for uploading new packages?

<cite href="http://www.wiggy.net/debian/status/";>
Since we are dealing with an as yet unknown exploit shell access is
currently not being restored on machines. When we are confident we can
protected ourselves from the exploit shell access will be restored.
</cite>

Why need I shell account for uploading new packages? It would be possible
to use even public FTP server as far as there is GPG signature checked.

On the other way: when the incoming queue will start?

--
Piotr Roszatycki, Netia S.A.                            .''`.
mailto:Piotr_Roszatycki@netia.net.pl                   : :' :