Re: packages.debian.org is useless

Scripsit "Carl B. Constantine" <duckwing@duckwing.ca>

> I'm trying to install SpamBayes on my system (which I'm
> surprised there is no package for)

FWIW, there is a package of Bogofilter, whose basic filtering engine
seems to include roughly what spambayes.sourceforge.net lists. Its
downside is that there is little MUA integration or corpus management,
it being written for power users and sysadmins who're comfortable with
writing their own scripts for this. I don't know how SpamBayes scores
on these counts.

--
Henning Makholm                                 "Slip den panserraket og læg
                                          dig på jorden med ansigtet nedad!"