Re: Debian Enterprise?

On Mon, 17 Nov 2003, Andres Salomon wrote:

> Another way would be to have a debian sub-project; this would have a
> kernel that includes extra (enterprise) features
I would strongly recommend this.  The keyword ist "Customized Debian
Distribution".  Recently I gave a talk at LinuxDays Luxemburg (a slight
update from my talk at DebConf Oslo).  I wished I would find the time
to write a complete article about the slides which are available at:

   http://people.debian.org/~tille/debian-med/talks/200311_lux_cust/index_en.html

> Suggestions are most welcome.
Feel free to ask about details if something is not clear about the slides
or any other things are missing.  IMHO a debian-enterprise is very much
missing and would be a great enhancement.

Kind regards

         Andreas.