Bug#220942: ITP: gswitchit -- Xkb state indicator and switcher for GNOME panel
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
* Package name : gswitchit
Version : 2.5.0
Upstream Author : Sergey V. Udaltsov <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* URL or Web page : http://gswitchit.sourceforge.net/
* License : GPL
Description : Xkb state indicator and switcher for GNOME panel
This will close RFP #163252.
Zygimantas Berucka <email@example.com> created an unofficial package and is okay
to let me take over it.
Description taken from the RFP : (as i'm lazy and will rewrite it when packaging it :-P )
GSwitchIt is an XKB toolkit for GNOME. Features:
* Support up to 4 keyboard groups
* Customizable images for each group (see this HOWTO)
* Switching using the applet menu or by click.
* Audible bell on group switching (BTW, it can be turned off!).
* Support for "secondary" groups(i.e. groups reachable only from popup menu).
* Customizable group switch shortcut. Currently ~15 fixed combinations are supported (besides the ones in X distribution). Also, user can create its own key combination.
* Independent group switching per window (optional)
* Any key combination can be used as switchcut.
* Indicators (Caps Lock, Scroll Lock, Num Lock) can be maintained the same per-window way as keyboard groups.
* Abitility to track the configuration changes (setxkbmap compability).
* XKB configuration capplet. Allows per-user XKB settings.
* New: Ability to work correctly with the global (set in /etc/X11/XF86Config) XKB configuration.
* New: Optional "default" group - assigned to all new window on creation.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.2.3 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Processed by Mailcrypt 3.5.8 <http://mailcrypt.sourceforge.net/>
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----