Re: ftpmaster accepts packages that have been rejected a few days ago

On Thu, Nov 13, 2003 at 10:43:51AM -0600, Adam Heath wrote:
> On Thu, 13 Nov 2003, Luca - De Whiskey's - De Vitis wrote:
>
> > On Wed, Nov 12, 2003 at 08:59:22PM +0100, Josip Rodin wrote:
> > > No way, man. We simply have to have people repeat the same fodder on
> > > debian-devel over and over again. The three hundred odd mails per day
> > > from the new fodder just aren't enough!
> >
> > Yes, but realy a lot of people at any level in Debian have strong negative
> > feelings towards James (just to leave it to your immagination), for various
> > reasons. There must be somthing true in it, and since i'm involved in Debian i
> > never sow this situation to get better.
>
> Just like some people dislike Branden Robinson, or me.
>
> What does that have to do with anything?
>
> (for reference, I have commit access to dpkg, apt, and debbugs.  this can
> arguably be more important than accepting new packages into debian, as doing
> something wrong with the above is very visible; ftpmaster is more of a hidden
> thing)

But one were lack of due diligence can slow the project down, especially
now that we are nearing the sarge release.

Still waiting for one of the ftp-masters to process my new
kernel-patch-2.4.22-powerpc packages needed for debian-installer support
on non pmac powerpc subarches. Well, i still have other stuff to do in
the meantime.

Friendly,

Sven Luther