Re: Preparation of Debian GNU/Linux 3.0r2 (II)

> xnc         stable    4.4.7-3          alpha arm hppa i386 ia64 m68k mips mipsel powerpc s390 sparc source
> xnc         updates   4.4.7-3.woody.1  alpha arm hppa i386 ia64 m68k mips mipsel powerpc s390 sparc source
>
> 	* Version prepared for 3.0r1. Closes: #149191
>
> 	* Previous version was causing Debian menu system breakage when installed.
> 	  Update-menus was completly disfunctional.
> 	  The fix is more than trivial - required me to change 2 chars in rules,
> 	  and add "_" to two filenames. Please let this version go into stable.
>
> 	TODO: Find out if this update is required

This package was supposed to get into 3.0r1 and you didn't see any
problems with it at that time AFAIR. The only problem was that it was
not built for some arches back then.

The update is just like the changelog says - small (2 chars) and w/o
this - a user who installed xnc will be unable to generate menu
files on his system (w/ update-menus).

				Grzegorz B. Prokopski

--
Grzegorz B. Prokopski <gadek@debian.org>