Latest version of fvwm packaged

Hi,

	The development branch of fvwm is nearing a stable release,
 and has had a huge number of new features. The maintainer has been
 very reluctant to package this branch, even in a people.debian.org
 repository, so I decided to package FVWM 2.5.8 for myself; and I have
 decided to share this with others as well. The packages are
 lintian clean, and can be found at:

deb http://people.debian.org/~srivasta/ packages/
deb-src http://people.debian.org/~srivasta/ packages/source/

       There have been significant new features in the 2.5.X series,
 and just the GNOME 2 compatibility should be enough to require this
 in Sarge.

       These packages were configured as follows (I see no reason not
 to allow rplay and xrender compatibility in fvwm). As you can see
 below, I have included as many of the features as I could.

       manoj

./configure --build i386-linux \
--prefix=/usr\
--sysconfdir=/etc/X11/fvwm\
--libexecdir=/usr/lib\
--mandir=/usr/share/man --with-stroke-library\
--enable-multibyte

FVWM Configuration:

  Version:     2.5.8

  Executables: /usr/bin
  Man pages:   /usr/share/man
  Modules:     /usr/lib/fvwm/2.5.8
  Data files:  /usr/share/fvwm
  Perl lib:    /usr/share/fvwm/perllib
  Locale msg:  /usr/share/locale  ar de fr sv_SE

  With Asian bi-direct. text support? yes
  With Gettext Native Lang Support?   yes (libc)
  With GTK+ required for FvwmGtk?     yes
  With GDK image support in FvwmGtk?  no: Failed on gdk-imlib, see config.log
  With GNOME libs support in FvwmGtk? no: Can't find working gnome-config
  With PNG image support?             yes
  With ReadLine sup. in FvwmConsole?  yes
  With RPlay support in FvwmEvent?    yes
  With Shaped window support?         yes
  With Shared memory for XImage?      yes
  With Session Management support?    yes
  With Mouse strokes (gestures)?      yes
  With Xinerama multi-head support?   yes
  With Xft anti-alias font support?   yes (version 2)
  With XPM image support?             yes
  With Xrender image support?         yes

--
"Hold still while I flame you." Karl Lehenbauer