Re: debian-installer beta 1

On Sun, Nov 09, 2003 at 07:02:33PM -0500, Joey Hess wrote:
> We are pleased to announce the first beta release of debian-installer, the
> new installation system for sarge. This first beta is for the following
> architectures only:
>
>   * i386.
>   * PowerPC, with support for the subarchitectures Apple Newworld, Pegasus
                                                                     ^^^^^^^
It's Pegasos, the pegasus is a USB<->ethernet adapter, or maybe a
console clone in eastern eurpoean countries.

>     PPC and IBM RS/6000 (PrEP, CHREP).

That said, i had the understanding that only Apple Newworld was going to
be supported with the beta1 ? Or did you finally change minds and accept
my kernel upload ?

Friendly,

Sven Luther