Bug#217648: ITP: Torch3 -- libtorch3: machine learning library version 3
* Package name : libtorch3c102
Version : 0.0
Upstream Author : Ronan Collobert, Samy Bengio and Johnny Mariéthoz
* URL : http://www.torch.ch/
* License : BSD
Description : Torch3: machine learning library version 3
This package is the Torch runtime library.
Torch is a machine-learning library, written in C++. Its aim is to
provide the state-of-the-art of the best algorithms. It is, and it
will be, in development forever.
* Many gradient-based methods, including multi-layered perceptrons,
radial basis functions, and mixtures of experts. Many small "modules"
(Linear module, Tanh module, SoftMax module, ...) can be plugged
* Support Vector Machine, for classification and regression.
* Distribution package, includes Kmeans, Gaussian Mixture Models,
Hidden Markov Models, and Bayes Classifier, and classes for speech
recognition with embedded training.
* Ensemble models such as Bagging and Adaboost.
* Non-parametric models such as K-nearest-neighbors, Parzen Regression
and Parzen Density Estimator.
Torch is an open library whose authors encourage everybody to develop
new packages to be included in future versions on the official website.
According to current debian maintainer of version 2 and Francesco (both in CC),
I'm taking Torch 3 library.
-- System Information:
Debian Release: testing/unstable
Kernel: Linux answer 2.4.21-bluez-mh3+acpi+answer2 #1 Sun Aug 17 20:14:56 CEST 2003 i686
Locale: LANG=C, LC_CTYPE=it_IT@euro (ignored: LC_ALL set to C)