Making zope Pre-Depends on zopectl

As per policy, i'm here to ask for "consensus". I need zopectl in purge phase
to remove files generated by zopectl: these files are necessary to let Zope
run properly. Since the files location is configureable, i can't tell where
they are other than trough the use of zopectl.

Any objection?

BTW I'm going to upload zope with this modification (I'm going to close some
grave bugs). Try to avoid bugging me: i'll follow this thread for ojection.

ciao,
--
Luca - De Whiskey's - De Vitis              | Elegant or ugly code as well
aliases: Luca ^De [A-Z][A-Za-z\-]*[iy]'\?s$ | as fine or rude sentences have