Re: ttf Depends ??

Hi,

Thx,

this is what I just received by mail:

Le lun 20/10/2003 à 19:15, Alexander Sack a écrit :

what Depends are best to guarantee that after package installation at
least one True Type font package is installed??
Should I add a best guess font package or is there a kind of meta
package available for ttf packages?

If it is for thunderbird, you shouldn't bother with that anymore.
Fontconfig now requires at least one font package to be installed, so it
will be pulled as a dependency.

Apparently I won't need to do that anymore!

--
PGP messages preferred. |  .''`.  ** Debian GNU/Linux **
Alexander Sack          | : :' :      The  universal