Difference between A and C (was: Call for votes ...)

The difference between proposals A and C wasn't clear to me at
first, so at Manoj's request, I am sharing it with everyone. If you
read carefully, you won't need this, I guess.

> Proposal A: Clarifies status of non-technical documents.  Creates
> Foundation Documents class which requires 3:1 majority to change and
> includes the Social Contract and the DFSG.
>
> [...]
>
> +   5.2 The Foundation Documents are the works entitled "Debian
> +       Social Contract" and "Debian Free Software Guidelines".

[...]

> Proposal C: Clarifies status of non-technical documents.  Creates
> Foundation Documents class which requires 3:1 majority to change and
> includes _only_ the Social Contract, and *not* the DFSG.
>
> [...]
>
> +   5.2 The Foundation Document is the work entitled "Debian
> +       Social Contract".

As you can see, the only difference is that proposal A calls the
Social Contract *and* the DFSG a foundation document in section 5.2.
Proposal C only calls the social contract a foundation document.

Hope this clears it up for some.

`. `'`