perm of etc/zorp/ is 0700

Hi!

I am asking your advice per policy section 10.9. [*]

/etc/zorp is mode 0700 in upstream. In a typical setup, almost
every single file under this directory contains sensitive information:
firewall rules, cryptographic keys, etc.

I think it justifies a lintian override.

What do you think?

[*] The rules in this section are guidelines for general use. If
necessary you may deviate from the details below. However, if you do so
you must make sure that what is done is secure and you should try to be
as consistent as possible with the rest of the system. You should
probably also discuss it on debian-devel first.

--
GNU GPL: csak tiszta forrásból