Re: Anyone interested in libical?

Hi,

> >>Mozilla builds fine without libical.
> >What does happen, then? Will it still be able to read iCalendar events?

> I just uninstalled libical and mozilla calendar still seems
> to work fine for me.

Sounds like it is okay to remove the build-dependency on libical, then.
I just wanted to point out that some configure script may decide to drop
iCalendar support if libical was not found. Since they have their own
libical (so it seems), the build-dep is outdated.

   Simon

--
GPG Fingerprint: 040E B5F7 84F1 4FBC CEAD  ADC6 18A0 CC8D 5706 A4B4