Re: bug data mining

On Sun, Oct 05, 2003 at 09:38:56AM -0400, John Belmonte wrote:

> I didn't have any luck asking this question on debian-mentors, so I hope
> it's ok to try here.

> Is there some resource that lets me find "overlooked" bugs-- for
> example, RC bugs older than 2 weeks and having no follow-up messages?
> If not, what is the best way to generate such a list on my own?

Generally, I think people are using
http://bugs.debian.org/release-critical/ and looking through the bugs
with ids lower than x.  I think you'll find that the majority of older
bugs there fall into this category (or have had follow-ups, but the
follow-ups themselves are older than 2 weeks), so it's a relatively
reasonable approximation.

--
Steve Langasek
postmodern programmer