Re: /usr/doc symlinks

On Sun, Oct 05, 2003 at 03:25:01AM -0500, Chris Cheney wrote:

| I grepped a current Contents-i386.gz for usr/doc, and after examining
| the file itself I notice it is from a comment in the front of
| Contents-i386.gz... ARGH!!!

>From the comment at the top of Contents-i386.gz:

	This file maps each file available in the Debian GNU/Linux
	system to the package from which it originates.  It includes
	packages from the DIST distribution for the ARCH architecture.

Is it just me, or does this look like a template that was supposed to be
sed'ed to replace DIST and ARCH with something more sane (e.g. sid
and i386)?

Cameron.