RFP checkpassword-pam

Hello,

I'd be grateful if somebody would upload my checkpassword-pam package to
Debian archive.

Project homepage is at http://checkpasswd-pam.sourceforge.net/.  I've just
released 0.98 version and it seems to be rather stable.

This package is of interest mostly to users running qmail, however there
are some other packages interoperating with it.

I am not a Debian developer, but I did some packaging (it passes lint, is
installable, and all that) already.  So you will have mostly to fix up if I
did something wrong, and do the upload.

Feel free to contact me if you need any advice.  I am not subscribed to
debian-devel, so please keep me in Cc: list.

Thank you,

--alexm