Re: [cjwatson@debian.org: Re: Fwd: Processing of ferret_3.0-2_i386.changes]

On Tue, Sep 23, 2003 at 12:14:02AM +0100, James Troup wrote:
> The queue daemon can no longer handle PGP 2.x keys; I don't know why
> and since a) the number of developers still using these kind of keys
> for uploads can be counted on the fingers of a mutilated hand, b)
> there are alternative methods of uploads available to the few who do,
> c) queued is in perl and d) has plenty of other more vicious bugs, I
> haven't done anything about it.  If anyone else cares to fix it, feel
> free to send me a tested patch.

Well, we all know how vigorously active Brian White has been since around
the time GPG hit 1.0...

He may not have even heard that the RSA patent expired, or about that
court case...what was it?  "_Bush v. Gore_"?

--
G. Branden Robinson                |       The key to being a Southern
Debian GNU/Linux                   |       Baptist: It ain't a sin if you