Re: auric down?

On Sat, Sep 20, 2003 at 02:04:55AM +0200, Domenico Andreoli wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 19, 2003 at 04:19:55PM +0200, Andreas Metzler wrote:
> > Hello,
> > Am I having network problems or is ftp-master down?
> >            cu andreas
> >
> it's up for me, but its key seems to be changed.

Auric and Vore are in Virginia, USA where a pretty good hurricane just
hit. I personally am still without power, and some areas wont get it
back for a few weeks. I know that visi.net has a backup generator, but
that doesn't help MAE-EAST and other POP's that may have also been in
the hurricane's path. Expect things to be ok soon.