[OT] American version of Harry Potter (Was: Debian should not modify the kernels!)

Russell Coker <russell@coker.com.au> writes:

> Bad analogy.  Consider the way that the Harry Potter books have been
> modified for the limited vocabulary of the American audience.

Ha, the Australians want American kids to read sentences like "Fred
and I managed to keep our peckers up somehow." (In the American
edition "peckers" was changed to "spirits".) Be aware that the current
administration and Fox News might view this as an act of war...

Lukas