Re: Debian should not modify the kernels!

On Sun, Sep 21, 2003 at 02:44:03PM +0200, martin f krafft wrote:
> > * The vanilla kernel source is readily available:
>
> I don't consider this readily available. It's faster to just
> download it from kernel.org.

Frankly, I doubt that. Debian mirror network seems better to me. I am
biased, but still. :)

The better thing about kernel mirrors is that there's usually less directory
structure in search of the newest version, and obviously no delay when new
versions come out.

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.