Re: [cjwatson@debian.org: Re: Fwd: Processing of ferret_3.0-2_i386.changes]

Josip Rodin <joy@srce.hr> wrote:

>> > I stopped using the rsync dupload method because rsync reorders files at
>> > will. This can be inconvenient if it uploads .changes before the rest and
>> > you don't manage to upload the rest before jeniffer gets to .changes and
>> > rejects it for being incomplete.

>> I don't use dupload, I rsync the files to my homedirectory, run
>> dinstall -n and move the files to queue/unchecked.

> That's rather manual.

I just fail to see the need for a frontend like dupload, this isnot
complex, lenghty or tiresome.
-------------------
cd upload/sid && rsync -vtaz * ftp-master.debian.org:upload/
ssh ftp-master.debian.org
@ftp-master> cd upload
@ftp-master> dinstall -n *changes
@ftp-master> mv * /path/to/queue/unchecked
Three straightforward commands, not too long, easy to type. No black
magic and I always know what went wrong iff something went wrong.
            cu andreas
--
Hey, da ist ein Ballonautomat auf der Toilette!
Unofficial _Debian-packages_ of latest unstable _tin_