Re: Virus emails

On Fri, Sep 19, 2003 at 10:32:44AM -0500, Andrés Roldán wrote:
> Is everyone getting a bunch of virus emails or it is just me?
>
> Some emails appears to be sent by master.debian.org

I've gotton something like 50-100 to my @d.o address; oddly, however,
I've only gotton about half a dozen to my personal email (which is far
more widely spread, and more likely to show up in address books, I should
think). Not sure what's up with that.
--
Joel Baker <fenton@debian.org>                                        ,''`.
Debian GNU NetBSD/i386 porter                                        : :' :