Re: valgrind-snapshot packaged (not officially)

Adam Heath <doogie@debian.org> writes:

> On Wed, 17 Sep 2003, Andrés Roldán wrote:
>
>> I'm glad to announce that valgrind-snapshot has been packaged.
>> I've made a script that makes the package daily.
>>
>> It is currently not on the official Debian archives so, please,
>> do NOT report bugs to valgrind if you found a bug in valgrind-snapshot.
>> Instead, send me an email with the description of the problem.
>>
>> The source is as follows:
>>
>> deb http://people.fluidsignal.com/~aroldan/debian unstable main
>
> Upload this to experimental.  That's what's for.

I won't use this package as the current "valgrind" package (at least not
for the moment because of the time) that's why I said it was not "official".
I even thought to ITP it but it would be hard and time-expensive to handle
bugs of two valgrind packages.

I will have this package out of the official Debian archives as long as I
have time for that.

--
Andres Roldan <aroldan@fluidsignal.com>
GPG Key-ID: 0xB29396EB