valgrind-snapshot packaged (not officially)

I'm glad to announce that valgrind-snapshot has been packaged.
I've made a script that makes the package daily.

It is currently not on the official Debian archives so, please,
do NOT report bugs to valgrind if you found a bug in valgrind-snapshot.
Instead, send me an email with the description of the problem.

The source is as follows:

deb http://people.fluidsignal.com/~aroldan/debian unstable main

# apt-get update && apt-get install valgrind-snapshot

PS: valgrind-snapshot conflicts with valgrind for obvious reasons.

Cheers

--
Andres Roldan <aroldan@fluidsignal.com>
GPG Key-ID: 0xB29396EB