Re: apt-get upgrade does not upgrade openssh because of name ordering

On Wed, Sep 17, 2003 at 12:24:20PM +0200, Thomas Lange wrote:
> I just want to upgrade my woody machine (because of ssh security
> problems) but found, that is does not work. Is my souces.list wrong?
>
> This is my sources.list
>
> deb file:/scratch/debmirror/debian woody main contrib non-free
> deb file:/scratch/debmirror/debian woody-proposed-updates main contrib non-free

You should really only get individual packages from proposed-updates,
not everything. The version of ssh in proposed-updates is currently
greater than the security-fixed version so proposed-updates hasn't been
updated. This will be fixed soon, though.