An end to lurking and intention of a PennMUSH package

Hi all,

I just wanted to cease my lurking on the list and introduce myself as a potential new package maintainer. My initial interest is adding a package PennMUSH, a variety of social mud server. As far as I and the upstream author are aware no one else has expressed any intention, but I thought I'd poke around just in case. After watching the list for a while I've decided to also take a close look at the orphaned package list and see if there is something I would feel comfortable picking up in addition to my own package.

In other news, any helpful and welcoming advice is of course appreciated. I'm looking forward to being involved on this level of Debian's development.

-
Ervin Hearn III

--

----- Ervin Hearn III -----| KorongilMUSH Code & Theme Wizard