Re: Packages up for adoption

On Sat, 2003-09-13 at 19:38, Fredrik Hallenberg wrote:
> I am too busy to take care of my packages properly so all my packages
> are hearby up for adoption.
>
> These are important and active upstream and need quite a lot of work:
> dia

I'd like to take dia off your hands. However, I'm not an official debian
developper (yet). I'd need somebody to upload it for me (and maybe be my
advocate afterwards). Perhaps Fredrik can do that?

Dia 0.92 is comming up, so I'll get started on that as soon as it is
released, and I'll let you guys know on debian-devel and debian-mentors.

--
grtz
PhF