Re: Preparation of Debian GNU/Linux 3.0r2

On Wed, Sep 10, 2003 at 11:22:47PM +0900, Tatsuya Kinoshita wrote:

> DSA 339 says, "wemi is a fork of semi, and contains the same bug".
>
> Could you include updated wemi package in Debian 3.0r2?
>
> (In DSA 339, the wemi package had a version number problem, so
> updated wemi package didn't appear in stable-proposed-updates.
> I already told this issue to the security team.)

More accurately, you told the security team about this, and I told you that you
should contact ftpmaster and get the issue resolved (because there was nothing
the security team could do) and you refused to do so.

--
 - mdz

On August 9, 2003 at 12:02AM -0400,
Matt Zimmerman <mdz@debian.org> wrote:

> On Thu, Jul 10, 2003 at 12:49:29AM +0900, Tatsuya Kinoshita wrote:
>
> > > Rejected: a changes file with the same name already exists in the Done
> > > directory.  Mapping stable-security to proposed-updates.
> >
> > For now, the wemi package is not available in stable-proposed-updates.
> >
> > Will you or the ftp manager put the wemi package in
> > stable-proposed-updates by hand?
>
> I believe that an ftpmaster must handle this.  Would you please contact them
> and ensure that this is done?

I leave it to you.

(But I feel that uploading wemi_1.14.0.20010802wemiko-1.3woody1
is better.)