Re: IMPORTANT: your message to html-tidy

On Wed, Sep 10, 2003 at 12:12:47PM +0200, Julian Mehnle wrote:
> Julian Mehnle wrote:
> > Steve Lamb wrote:
> > >     Wow, makes you wonder how the Taiwanese would send email to
> > > each other!
> >
> > I don't remember anybody here advocating the use of taiwan.blackholes.us.
>
> Sorry, I have to take that one back.  I just checked Craig Sanders' original
> mail and found that he indeed uses the taiwan.blackholes.us blacklist.

*USE* is not the same as *ADVOCATE*.

two different words, with entirely different meanings.

i use it and make no apology for doing so.  my server, my rules. end of story.

> *This* list (along with the other blackholes.us lists) is definitely NOT what
> I consider a well-designed anti-spam DNS RBL.

it serves its purpose.  i don't want to receive any mail from taiwan because
every single message i have received from taiwan in the last 8+ years has been
spam, so i use it.  anyone who does want to receive mail from taiwan obviously
shouldn't use it.

ditto for cn-kr.blackholes.us and any of the other blackholes.us domains.

is the concept of different choices for different people really that hard to
grasp?

craig